gmail sign in
gmail email login
gmail sign in problems
gmail account login
email sign in
sign in problems
cant sign in
If you have problems signing in to your Gmail account, it might be one of following reasons:
- Unsecure Connection: recently, Google forced users to use a secure connection "https" to connect to Gmail instead of "http". If you are using http to access www.Gmail.com, you may got an issue with untrusted connection. Please access Gmail Email by this secure address: https://www.gmail.com.
You might be blocked from using HTTPS by local network configuration issues or older software. For example, you might see errors like "Cannot connect to host" or "Bad certificate." If you’re sure that your computer has the latest browser and up-to-date software, contact your network administrator.
- I forgot password: go to Recover Gmail Password Page.
- I think someone else is using my account: if you still have access to your account, secure your account with 2-step verification. If you can't access your account, go to password assistance page to reset your password.
- I forgot username: go to forgot username page, pick a recovery method (email address or phone number) and click submit.
- I know my username and password, but I can't sign in: make sure you enter a correct username, password, email address, and make sure your account hasn't been disabled too.
- I can't reset my password via SMS: the recovery code doesn't change, so you can enter the first code you received without waiting for the new code to arrive
- I use a Google Apps Account: go to troubleshooter page bellow
- I'm having trouble with 2-step verfification: to setup 2-step verification for your Google account, follow 2-step verification tutorial. For other issues, go to troubleshooter page.
- I can login with Internet Explorer but can't login with Firefox: try clearing the cache and deleting cookies for the Gmail/Google. For details see How to clear the Firefox cache and Delete cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer. You can do the same things if having trouble with other browsers.
- I do not meet age requirements: Google puts a temporary block on simply changing the date in order to prevent underage potential users from trying different dates repeatedly to find the 1 that will allow them access, but that causes problems for other people, as well. If you have another browser installed, you might be able to circumvent the problem by using a different one to avoid having to clear all cookies and cache on the 1 your using now. You could try to connect from a different IP address. Some other users have found that the problem cleared itself if they waited a week or so before trying again.
- Your browser's cookie functionality is turned off.: If you receive the error message "Your browser's cookie functionality is turned off. Please turn it on, " turn on your browser's cookie functionality and then clear your cache.
Go to troubleshooter Gmail Sign In Problems