Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
This FAQ provides answers to basic questions about: Gmail, Gmail Sign In, Gmail Tips & Tricks.
1. How to sign up for an email address
To create new account, Check out our tutorial about Gmail Sign Up
2. I want to login to my account
Check out our tutorial about Gmail Sign In
3. I want to sign in to multiple accounts at once
If you have more than one Google Account, you can use multiple sign-in to switch between accounts without having to sign out and back in again. Here is tutorial about: Sign in to multiple accounts at once
4. I'm having problems logging into Gmail and Google Apps
For all problems such as: forgot gmail password, forgot username, can't sign in, can't recover gmail password, browser issue: IE, Firefox, Chrome. Check out our tutorial about Gmail Sign In Problems
5. How to remove the another account in gmail
Check out our tutorial about Delete Gmail Account
6. How to sign out the another account in gmail
- Point your browser to www.gmail.com. If you are redirected to the login page you can stop here, you are already logged out.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right corner of the screen, a dropdown menu appears. At the bottom of dropdown you will find a sign out link. Click the link to sign out of your Gmail Account.
- Once you have clicked the sign out link, you will be redirected to the Gmail log in page.